RSS Feed

SMS RINDU KANGEN ROMANTIS

Posted by Unknown Label: , , ,




This is one day I try to
not send message for you..
not call you..
not see you photo.. photo me & you..
Because I want you know..
What I feel and what I want..

03 Desember 2009

***
I never feel like this..
I never love someone like my love to you..
This feeling make me crazy..
And I don’t want to lose this feeling..
I hope this is forever..

I think, what my feel same with you feel,
and I so..
But Im afraid..
I don’t want but I want that feeling to..
Im confuse with my feeling,
Im afraid fallin in love..

03 Januari 2010

***
I was born to tell you “I love you”..
Waiting for you ini here..
to hear you tell “I love you to”..
Good night beby,,
Sleep tight..

05 Januari 2010

***
I can’t wait,,
to see you again..
to see your face..
to see your smile..
to hear your voice
and say.. “I love you..”

02 Februari 2010

***
First,,
you touching my heart and my soul..
You make me smile..
But now,,
Im crush, my tears out,,
This is like nightmare..
I can’t hold all..

03 Februari 2010

***
Look inside my heart,,
I want you know if “I miss you”..
Understand when I say “I love you”..
Know what I feel when I beside you..
I want always hold your hand,,
with you everyday..

15 Februari 2010

***
Where you bring my heart..??
You stole my heart & make me fallin in love with you..
But now you go far away from me..
Leave alone here..
I miss you beby..

23 Maret 2010

***
What will you do if Im gone from this world..??
Are you try to find me..??
Are you sad..??
Or you don’t care everything about me..??
Because Im afraid,,
I can’t always beside you..

24 Maret 2010

***
Always try..
do you know beby..
I want see you everyday..
and with me everynight.. make me not afraid again..
I miss you beby..
I wanna cry.. I can’t always like this..
Waiting you..
I want you in here with me,, but I know that’s impossible..
I will waiting that’s day..
I love you beby..

06 April 2010

***
Hunny,, do you know..??
Im very afraid,,
I don’t know what must I do now..
I can’t thinking..
I want you always stay here..
But I know that’s very difficult for we..

20 Mei 2010

***
I don’t know what do U think now..
But I want U know,
I want U always beside me..
Maybe my life not long,
I make U happy ever after..
But,
I will beside U, till the end of time in my life..
Im always love & miss U beby..

29 April 2010

***
What is flower without the sun..
What is the earth sky..
A butterfly needs its wings
An ice bear need cold weather..
What am I without you..
That is why I tell you,
because I need you..

28 Mei 2010


SUMBER:
http://www.widyadara.com/sms-rindu-romantis-buat-pacar-jauh.html

Dari mana aja

blogger web statistics
Literature W3 Directory - the World Wide Web Directory